The Walter C. Parson Group chose not to send Christmas cards and gifts this year, instead donating a total of £1,000 to ten local charities.
John Ware, managing director’s assistant said: “We are delighted to be able to support local causes at this time of year and hope that our donations will benefit these fantastic local charities within the communities in which we serve our families.
“Each of our ten branches across the region chose a local charity which was particularly important to them.”
The charities that benefited were:
- The Samaritans, Plymouth
- Pisces Swimming Club for the Disabled
- Tavistock Community Primary & Nursery School
- St. Judes Church Community Hub
- Donkey Sanctuary, Filham
- St. James Church, Torpoint
- Cecily Baker Charity, Saltash
- FORCE Cancer Charity